Zombix Dev built the Zombix Online app as
a Freemium app. This SERVICE is provided by
Zombix Dev at no cost and is intended for
use as is.
This page is used to inform visitors regarding
our policies with the collection, use, and
disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use
If you choose to use our Service, then you agree
to the collection and use of information in relation to this
policy. The Personal Information that we collect is
used for providing and improving the Service.
We will not use or share your
information with anyone except as described in this Privacy
as in our Terms and Conditions, which is accessible at
Zombix Online unless otherwise defined in this Privacy
Information Collection and Use
For a better experience, while using our Service,
we may require you to provide us with certain
personally identifiable information, including but not limited to here we go. The
information that we request will be
retained on your device and is not collected by us in any way.
The app does use third party services that may collect
information used to identify you.
used by the app
We want to inform you that whenever
you use my Service, in a case of an error in the
app we collect data and information (through third
party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data
may include information such as your device Internet
Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system
version, the configuration of the app when utilizing
my Service, the time and date of your use of the
Service, and other statistics.
THE DATA WE COLLECT
Data you provide us.
- Contact information (such as name and email address)
- Player name and password (we encourage you to use a pseudonym and a unique password!)
- Profile information (such as profile photo)
- Your messages to the Service (such as chat logs, private messages, and forum posts)
- Other data you choose to give us (such as data to identify a lost account)
Data we collect automatically.
- Data about your account and game progress
- Your IP address and mobile device identifiers (such as your device ID)
- Data about your device, such as device name and operating system, browser type and language
- Data we collect with cookies and similar technologies (see more below)
- Data about your use of the Service, such as gameplay data and your interactions with other players inside the Service
Data we collect from our partners, especially Google
- Demographic data (such as to determine the coarse location of your IP address)
- Data to fight fraud (such as refund abuse in games or click fraud in advertising)
- Data from platforms that the games run on (such as to verify payment)
- Data for advertising and analytics purposes, so we can provide you a better Service
WHY DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA
To make the Service work.
- Create accounts and allow you to play our games and use our Service
- Verify and confirm payments
- Provide and deliver products and services you request
- Send you Service-related communications
To make the Service more suitable for our players.
- Update and develop player profiles
- Develop and improve the Service and player experience
- Manage our relationship with you
- Provide social features as part of the Service
- Customize your Service experience
- Respond to your comments and questions and provide player support
- Send you related information, such as updates, security alerts, and support messages
- Enable you to communicate with other players
To keep the Service safe and fair.
- Analyze and monitor use of the Service and its social features
- Moderate chats either automatically or manually
- Take action against fraudulent or misbehaving players
To analyze, profile, and segment.
- In all of the above cases and purposes, we may analyze, profile and segment all collected data.
WHO CAN SEE YOUR DATA
Apart from the outself, your data can be accessed by others in the following situations:
OTHER PLAYERS AND USERS.
Social features are a core component of our games. Other players and users may, for example, see your profile data, in-game activities and read the messages you have posted.
You download Zombix Online Android App from the official Google Playstore and you have to respect their privacy policies then.
In order to combat fraud and illegal activity, we may provide data to public authorities in response to lawful requests. We may also disclose your data based on your consent, to comply with the law or to protect the rights, property or safety of us, our players or others.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
Our Service is global by nature and your data can therefore be transferred to anywhere in the world. Because different countries may have different data protection laws than your own country, we take steps to ensure adequate safeguards are in place to protect your data as explained in this Policy. Adequate safeguards that our partners may use include standard contractual clauses approved by EU Commission and the Privacy Shield certification in case of transfers to the USA.
YOUR RIGHTS AND OPTIONS
Access the personal data we hold about you.
If you request, we will provide you a copy of your personal data in an electronic format.
Your other rights.
You also have the right to correct your data, have your data deleted, object how we use or share your data, and restrict how we use or share your data. You can always withdraw your consent. We will respond to all requests within a reasonable timeframe. If you have an unresolved privacy or data use concern that we have not addressed satisfactorily, you may contact your local data protection authority within the European Economic Area for unresolved complaints.
Please be aware, that correcting data might interfere with our rule, that a once set access token to a character is binding to avoid illegal sharing and trading. So a correction here might lead to an unplayable character.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are
commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are
sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and
are stored on your device's internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly.
However, the app may use third party code and libraries that
use “cookies” to collect information and improve their
services. You have the option to either accept or refuse
these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your
device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be
able to use some portions of this Service.
We may employ third-party companies
and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform users of this
Service that these third parties have access to your
Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks
assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated
not to disclose or use the information for any other
We value your trust in providing us
your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use
commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember
that no method of transmission over the internet, or method
of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and
We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
This Service may contain links to other sites. If you click
on a third-party link, you will be directed to that site.
Note that these external sites are not operated by
me. Therefore, we strongly advise you to
We have no control over and assume no
responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or
practices of any third-party sites or services.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal data about or direct or target interest based advertising to anyone under the age of 16 or knowingly allow such persons to use our Services. If you are under 16, please do not send any data about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under the age of 16 may provide any personal data. If we learn that we have collected personal data about a child under age 16, we will delete that data as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any data from or about a child under the age of 16, please contact us.
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13.
We do not knowingly collect personally
identifiable information from children under 13. In the case
We discover that a child under 13 has provided
us with personal information,
We immediately delete this from our servers. If you
are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child
has provided us with personal information, please contact
us so that we will be able to do
time to time. Thus, you are advised to review this page
periodically for any changes. We will
on this page. These changes are effective immediately after
they are posted on this page.
If you have any questions or suggestions about
us at [email protected].